As you may know, yesterday was a powerful New Moon. It was a perfect time for new beginnings. If you followed yesterday’s bits of guidance, you took this powerful energy and did some actions. If so congratulations! Well done!
Any new beginning is similar to planting a seed. It requires time to grow. Although at the beginning it looks like nothing is happening, it isn’t so. Before coming to the surface the seed need time to germinate.
This is just a metaphor for any of your projects. At the beginning it will look like nothing is happening. Before seeing the prove of physical manifestation, just know that your desire is germinating.
Similar to a seed, you will receive your desired outcome when your soil will be ready. In nature it means right temperature, humidity, etc. If your case it is about being ready! It requires perfect timing!
Today, allow yourself to slow down, to reconnect with yourself and your intuition, and have faith that you will receive everything you planted (equal planed).
- Slow down
- Listen to your intuition
- Let it go
How to … slow down?
- Allow yourself some quite time. Enjoy silence!
- Inhale and exhale at least 3 times, focusing on the pause in between the breath. This is where you will find silence.
- Meditate or just go for a walk.
How to … listen to your intuition?
- Slow down (see above).
- Pay attention to the messages you see, hear, feel, or just know. This may be your intuition’s way of communication.
- Be open to listen to your intuition and trust it’s guidance. This is Divine Guidance!
How to … let it go?
- Trust the Universe. Let go of the control.
- Allow the Universe to deliver your desire to you when you will be ready to receive.
- Wait for perfect timing.
You never know who’s live you can change with a simple push of a button!
Wish to receive daily bits of guidance in your inbox, subscribe to the newsletter! I promise to keep it short and to the point 🙂