Today is a perfect day to dream big, plan long-term goals and listen to your intuition!
- Big Vision
How to … have a long-term vision
- Are your goals written down? If yes, great! If no, do so!
- Split your goals in short-term (3–6 months), middle-term (3–5 years), long-term (10 years and more)!
- Split your goals in categories such as: family, love, career, business, health, etc.
How to … use your imagination
- While establishing your goals use your whole brain 🙂 This sounds strange, but it is true!
- Very often we are using our left brain to set our goals. This means we are very logical and also critical. We identify many risks and obstacles. Stop playing small!
- Start using your right brains as well! Dream big! Put a hand on your heart area and ask yourself the questions “What do a really wish to have in my life? Who I really wish to be?”
How to … listen to your intuition
- Slow down… Relax… Breath deeply (3 times)…
- Ask a question and wait for the answer. It can be in the form of a thought, vision, feeling, or sound. Trust the message! Write it down!
- Take inspired action based on the guidance you received from your intuition and your higher self.
Please comment below: Are you playing small? Are your goals too realistic? Is it time to listen to your heart more?
You never know who’s live you can change with a simple push of a button!
Wish to receive daily bits of guidance in your inbox, subscribe to the newsletter! I promise to keep it short and to the point 🙂