Since we are approaching the Full Moon, on April 21 or 22 depending on your location, this is a great timing for releasing any old believes or habits and to welcome new things in our lives.
Today is also a 22 Master Day from numerology point of view (1+8+0+4+2+0+1+6=22 and 2+2=4). This is another reminder to slow down and to be more mindful about your decisions.
Today is the perfect time for healing your past, forgiving and being open to create new future experiences!
- Slow Down
- The Past
How to … slow down
- When you slow down you become more focused. So … be present and work on just one task at a time.
- Before taking any decision analyse first the available options. Be assertive in your decisions!
- Be patient! When timing will be right you will see the results of your work!
How to … accept the past
- You cannot change your past! But you can change how you feel about your past!
- Every experience you had in the past had a meaning! These were your life lessons to be learned.
- Some lessons were repeated several times until you finally got the message (e.g. the same type of relationships, same type of experiences, etc.). Have your learned your lesson?
How to … forgive
- Accept your past experiences as your “life school” lessons. While learning we are allowed to make mistakes!
- Forgive yourself for any mistakes you think you did in the past! You are still learning!
- Forgive others as well! They had a role to play in your life “education” process.
- All the people around you are life long students as you are. They are also learning and making mistakes in their lives!
- Release yourself from the past! Be open for the future and for new lessons to come! Life is exciting!
You never know who’s live you can change with a simple push of a button!
Wish to receive daily bits of guidance in your inbox, subscribe to the newsletter! I promise to keep it short and to the point 🙂