The topic of self-expression comes back again! Yesterday you were guided to be assertive. Keep being true to yourself and express your point of view.
Richard Bach said “We teach best what we most need to learn.” What do you want to lean? Teach it!
The opportunities are everywhere! Be open to see them! Be open to accept them!
How to … express yourself
- Accept yourself as being the most important person in your life!
- Be assertive! Express your true feelings and thoughts, while avoiding blaming or criticizing other people.
- Use daily affirmations like “I love myself”, “I honor myself”, “I respect myself”, “I express myself freely”
How to … teach others
- What are you passionate about? What new things do you want to master?
- Research the topic. Study it for yourself. Then start teaching it to other people!
- “Repetition is the mother of learning, the father of action, which makes it the architect of accomplishment.” Zig Ziglar
How to … see opportunities
- Some people see opportunities as challenges, while other people see challenges as opportunities!
- Do you have challenges in your life? Accept them as your opportunities!
- Where are no obstacles! There are just assignments to accomplish and lessons to learned to be able to grow!
You never know who’s live you can change with a simple push of a button!
Wish to receive daily bits of guidance in your inbox, subscribe to the newsletter! I promise to keep it short and to the point 🙂