About your coach…
- Your coach agrees to treat all information shared during sessions as private and confidential.
- Your coach is not a professional therapist or psychotherapist.
- Your coach is there to teach you strategies to become personally empowered.
About your coaching sessions…
- Your coach will coach “in the moment” in regards to whatever the intention of the client is at the time of the session.
- You will have regular 45 minute sessions scheduled in advance to occur at a set time and day.
- At the scheduled time, you will call your coach using Skype, unless requested to do otherwise.
- In the event that you must cancel your scheduled coaching session, a 24 hour notice is required. Otherwise, that missed session will count as one of your sessions.
About your responsibilities …
- I understand that coaching is not advice-giving, psychotherapy or counseling. I agree to seek these or other professional services, if needed.
- I am fully responsible for the decisions and actions I take in regards to my life and affairs.
- I agree to be mindful of my own well-being during the course of this coaching process.
- I shall in no way hold the coach liable or responsible for any actions I take during or after this coaching relationship.
- I understand that the coach makes no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, about any results to be achieved.
- By signing below, I acknowledge that I have had the opportunity to review this agreement, that I understand all aspects within it, and I agree to abide by it.